Wednesday, June 13, 2001

drugstore.com

Well, it's getting to be that time: I always run out of everything (shampoo, shower gel, etc) at around the same time, and I need to do a huge shopping spree at CVS or Rite Aid, whichever one I feel like walking to.

But since I'm visiting my family on Long Island (I usually live in Philly), I can't walk to the drug store, and in a week and a half I'm leaving to spend two months in New Orleans, anyway. And there's nothing I hate more than half a bottle of $7 shampoo all over my clothes (you know, airplanes), so I did my shopping at drugstore.com and had it all shipped to my fiance in New Orleans.

Here's what I got: Stridex Herbal Foaming Wash; Softsoap Lavender & Chamomile Body Wash; Sheer Blonde Shampoo & Conditioner for Honey to Caramel Blondes; Johnson's Bedtime Bath with Lavender & Chamomile (I had a hunch that baby bath would cost less than "adult" bubble bath - I was right); St. Ives Vitamin C & Fresh Berry Moisturizing Lotion; St. Ives Hydroxy Moisture Lotion. This does not include the stuff I already have and am bringing with me: contact solution, refill blades for my Venus razor, St Ives Apricot Scrub & Eye Gel, Sheer Blonde mousse & pomade, makeup, etc etc etc...

I always thought I was relatively low-maintenance, when it comes to my beauty routine. I have come to the conclusion that I was wrong.

No comments: