Thursday, August 16, 2001

i am Jack's diary entry

We rented Fight Club a couple of weeks ago and watched it twice. It's Brian's favorite movie and now it's one of mine, too.

Of course he told me the crazy surprise twist a long time ago - to be fair, at the time I had no desire to see it (all he talked about was how bloody it is).

I'm sure that the movie would've been a lot cooler if I'd been surprised. BUT. Knowing the twist, I did notice a lot more.

The other cool thing was that Brian warned me when the especially bloody parts were coming up so I could look away. I am Jack's sense of squeamishness.

I love that freakin' movie.

My favorite part is when Brad Pitt (I mean, Tyler Durden) falls off the bike. Hehehe.

My other favorite part was listening to Brad Pitt rant and rave about "you are not what you own" just a couple of hours after I read about the mansion he and Jennifer Aniston bought. Ah, Hollywood.

PS, "Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country?" (I'm watching Seinfeld.)

No comments: