Thursday, August 16, 2001

when facials attack

This has been in the Weddings section of Martha Stewart Online for a while now, but I never REALLY read it until today:

TIP OF THE WEEK

Regular facials before your wedding are a good idea, but avoid them for ten days prior to the big event in case you have a bad reaction.

I always thought that a facial was something you either made an appointment for and received, or not. I didn't know they were something you have to *avoid*.

[Bride walks in with big red splotches on her face.]

BRIDESMAID: Honey! What happened?

BRIDE: I had a bad reaction to a facial.

BRIDESMAID: You're not supposed to have a facial right before your wedding!

BRIDE: I know! I tried to avoid them, but there were just too many. One of them knocked me down and had its way with me in an alley off of Main Street.

No comments: