Wednesday, September 26, 2001

train of thought

I was reading some of my older entries, and it got me thinking, and now I have sudden urge to tell you some random things about myself (in a stream of consciousness kind of format):

When I was 14, I thought Eddie Vedder was the hottest thing on the planet

The guy I had a crush on for the 2nd half of freshman year (of high school) could recite pi to the 100th place, or something like that. That wasn't why I had a crush on him; it's just a fact. Also he was a Pearl Jam fan.

I watched "A Wedding Story" on TLC today. I love that show. That song that they play at the end of every episode seriously sucks, though.

My favorite movie when I was in 6th grade was Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

My favorite movie now is The Princess Bride.

I am officially a "South Park Super Fan" - I answered all of the questions correctly. Not that they were all that difficult. I voted for "The Red Badge of Gayness" as my favorite episode - it's the one with the Civil War reenactment.

The book I am reading right now is "The Way of the Wizard" by Deepak Chopra. It's pretty cool.

One of life's happiest moments, for me, is when I walk past a flower shop and see that they have tulips for the first time that fall. Usually, this doesn't happen until October, but I saw tulips today and it made me very happy.

I started using baby shampoo today, on the logic that I probably won't become allergic to it, the way I become allergic to every other shampoo I use.

That's all. Thanks for reading.

No comments: