Thursday, September 13, 2001

traumatized

Here's a tip: if you're already freaking out and bordering on hysteria, DON'T start doing internet research on Nostradamus...because then you'll start reading things from Revelations and the Hopis and some chick who wrote a big long poem... You'll start reading things about World War III and the Anti-Christ and Armageddon and rivers running with blood and most of the earth perishing and turning on its axis and the aliens coming to usher in a new era of peace.

I just had to close my window b/c the delivery trucks and stuff sound like airplanes to me.

My loud neighbor is blasting music again. It isn't pissing me off this time, it's just adding to my nervousness.

There was a guy handing out copies of the Gideon Bible in front of my school today...it's that pocket-sized version that contains the Psalms and the New Testament. As I held it in my hands, waiting for the elevator, all that I could think was, "This is what they give you when you go to boot camp."

No comments: