Saturday, October 13, 2001

up late

You do realize, of course, that whenever I'm awake and online at 3am, I'm going to quote Matchbox 20.

It's 3am, I must be lonely...looooooneleeeeeeeey.

Don't ask me why I'm still awake...I don't know. Actually, I do. I was educating myself about stylesheets at Webmonkey, then I was catching up at the MSW message boards (since I've barely been online all week) and then I read all of Uncle Bob's entries that I missed.

And now I'm going to go to sleep.

Sometimes I wish I could just fall asleep earlier. Like, even if I was sitting at my computer, it would be so great to just keel over and fall asleep with my head on my midi keyboard. Just so that I could sleep like a normal human being. You know, experience daylight.

It sucks because I love the sun. I hardly ever see it.

That's an exaggeration, by the way.

I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight.

No comments: