Saturday, November 10, 2001

pigeon lady

I just came from dance class. I was dancing up a storm! Especially considering that I overdid the twisting stretch thingie in Yoga on Wednesday, and I've been barely able to move at all since then. Today I overdid a lot of things so I may not be getting out of bed at all tomorrow.

Anyways.

Evil pigeon lady works at Food Rite.

I don't think I've ever mentioned her before. There's this lady who lives in my building, who dumps bags and bags of bread (not bread crumbs, BREAD) on the sidewalk on our street, drawing flocks and flocks of pigeons that I have to literally WADE through to get home from class.

Oh, yeah, and I have reason to suspect that she's the one who left the front door of the building unlocked, allowing unscrupulous people to enter the building, pry my door open and steal my stuff about a year ago.

So anyways, I don't know why I never noticed that she works at Food Rite, but she does.

So THAT'S where she gets the bread from.

Well at least we know that they're not selling US the stale bread.

No comments: