Monday, December 17, 2001

I have nothing intelligent to say

Today the soloist at church had obviously not looked over the Responsorial Psalm and, unfortunately, she could not sightread her way out of a paper bag. It was painful.

I am feeling much better. I can actually breathe through my nose now - I have had this small vase of lilies in my living room all week, and I smelled them for the first time today. It's a shame because they really smell amazing.

Just when I thought I had the whole wedding thing under control, I started looking at registry stuff. Holy cannoli! I'm all a-fluster again.

I'm just trying to think of things to write because I haven't been posting much lately, and I don't want to disappoint my loyal readers. All 9 of you.

I get to see Brian in 3 days! I haven't seen him since August, so I am mucho thrilled.

I have chosen not to edit that sentence, because I have no idea where "mucho" came from and I just love randomness.

Hey guess what! This is entry #225! I think I can officially call myself "prolific". Some people do a "10 best" entry when they get to 100 entries...I am going to save it for #250. Mostly because #100 went by without my noticing.

Well it's time for my late night bubble bath. See yas.

No comments: