Sunday, January 13, 2002

don't read if you don't care about my wedding

Wow, I've been really delinquent in updating. I'm kind of stuck in New York and going online with a regular modem is annoying when you're used to DSL. Maybe when my parents aren't supporting my ass anymore they'll get a cable modem for themselves, or something.

So I've been reading The Lord of the Rings because the movie was cool and I love reading. I am soooo into it. Yes! I know! I'm a nerd. But I'm a pretty nerd.

So remember all of those problems I was having with my florist? Well she called and said that she's going to be in California for the entire month of December. So she can't do my wedding. Oh well! I found another florist who I simply adore and who actually charges slightly less. Woohoo! And this one actually thinks that my ideas are good!

So I'm stuck here because of a photographer meeting that will be taking place sometime this week. It's a long story. But the moral of the story is, things are getting done and I am happy.

I promise I will start writing more. I promise!

No comments: