Friday, January 25, 2002

drop/add

Okay, so classes started yesterday. In an hour, I have to get my ass up and go to a class that I'm registered for, but that I don't want to take, so that the teacher can sign the drop slip.

Actually, it's not exactly true that I don't want to take the class. I want very much to take the class (Intro to Mythology) but I just don't want to take it from 7:00-8:30pm on Mondays and Thursdays.

Now, I hate going in to a class purely to have the teacher sign the drop slip as it is. I actually feel guilty. But when I actually DO want to take the class, it's even worse. I'm still kind of struggling with it in my mind.

If anybody wants to buy me any books about mythology, it would make me feel a lot better. Come to think of it, I actually prefer reading about things on my own to taking a class anyway.

Oh, and my Wagner class is shaping up to SUCK. There are, like, four people registered for it which means it will probably be cancelled, and then I'll have to add another class anyway (in which case I'd probably end up going back to the Mythology class, I guess), and the teacher just seems...boring. It's one thing to be falling asleep in a big class, but when you're one of four people, it's hard to be inconspicuous. (Did I spell that right?)

Well, we shall see. All that really matters is that this is my last semester.

Remember when you were 10 years old and thinking, "I can't wait until I never have to go to school again!"? Let me tell you, when you're finally almost there...it's just unreal.

This has been a horribly dull entry. I'm afraid I'm going through a bit of a dry spell. Give me a few days to get back in the swing.

No comments: