Sunday, March 18, 2007

lessons in pop culture

Right now my 15-month-old son is sitting on my husband's lap at our other computer, watching a Handy Manny video at the Playhouse Disney website. Wilmer Valderrama (who does the voice of Manny) came on screen and my husband told our son, "He plowed Lindsay Lohan." I didn't smack him because I'm sure the kiddo doesn't understand what "plow" means. And when he asks, I'll tell him to ask his father.

Wait a minute...on the other hand, maybe that wouldn't be such a great idea...

2 comments:

Mother Hoodwink said...

I love the dots.

Blogger has been acting up since they switched over. I think they're still working out the kinks.

Oh and I hate Handy Manny because of Wilmer Valderrama. He speaks so slow. He just irritates me. Dim and Boomba love it though.

Kerry said...

Thanks. :) I definitely want to use the dots in the final design, I just haven't figured out exactly how, yet.

The weirdest kink in Blogger is how the dates in the archive don't match up with the dates on the entries. It seems to be a problem for most blogs in the Hawaii and Alaska time zones. They've been investigating it for quite a while now but they seem to be stumped.

I have so much to say about Playhouse Disney that I think I'm going to have to write a whole entry about it.