Wednesday, March 28, 2007

what's happening to my john mayer?

(Yes, my John Mayer. I spent almost a year not being able to listen to anything other than Try! in the car, thanks to my picky little boy, and I am rather attached at this point. In all honesty, it's like he's a member of the family.)

Jessica Simpson, what have you done to John Mayer???? Why does he always look ugly and miserable lately? Good Lord almighty. I don't so much mind the miserable, because we'll probably get some good songs out of it. But why the ugly, skinny, dying look? Are you not letting him eat or something? Why does my favorite mainstream musician look like a poor man's Johnny Depp (circa Edward Scissorhands)? And I liked the mop of curly hair at first, but now it's just getting out of control. Yikes.



2 comments:

Mother Hoodwink said...

I agree. Jessica Simpson is a skank and needs to stick to out of work boy banders.

Kerry said...

Don't even get me started. He's WAY too good for her. WAY. As Brian said, "I wonder how it is for her to be with a REAL musician." (Snicker snicker.)