Thursday, May 3, 2007

I like having a job and being able to buy things!

I ordered an Ergo carrier last night. I am so frickin' excited I can hardly see straight. I want it here NOW. It just shipped this morning, but it's all I can do not to go check the mailbox and see if it's gotten here already. Ridiculous, I know.

I've honestly never heard a single negative thing about the Ergo carrier...I hope it lives up to the hype. They have a 30-day return policy so there's very little risk, but still, I would hate to be disappointed after getting so excited. What I'm really hoping is that it's super comfy for me, and that Brandon loves to be in it, so we can use it for hikes around the island and trips into the city (cities) when we come East in June. Because really, who wants to bring a stroller on public transportation? I don't!

No comments: