Wednesday, July 25, 2007

ka-chow!

Brandon's new favorite movie is Cars. It was The Incredibles for a while, but we put that one away when he started hitting us with things and then running away really fast. We figured that Cars would be safer for him to watch because he wouldn't identify with any of the characters like he seems to identify with Dash.
Anyway.
As much as I love the Muppets, I have to say that it's nice to be watching something different. Pixar movies are cool because there's a lot of detail in there and I notice something new every day. For example, when Lightning is making his personal appearance, and the spotlight hits him and you hear crickets? If you listen carefully, you can hear someone calling out "Freebird!!!" Hahaha.
And yes, I still cry at the ending. Every time. I'm pathetic.

2 comments:

Mother Hoodwink said...

Well it is a tearjerker. We just bought it not too long ago and when I first saw it, I had to fight back some tears.

Kerry said...

Oh, geez, the first time I saw it, I straight up SOBBED. Sniffling and everything. Brian still laughs at me about it.