Sunday, September 30, 2007

What kind of car does Minnie Mouse drive?

I haven't been writing much lately. Sorry about that. There's been a lot going on and unfortunately the blog is the first thing to go when I just don't have time.

Today we went to the Mazda dealer (we have an "in" there) and I test-drove a CX-9 and a Mazda 5 (mini-minivan). The CX-9 was easier to drive than I thought it would be but I'm just not comfortable driving large vehicles. The 5, on the other hand...it looks like a minivan in pictures, and it is, but it's small and zippy and has a crazy tight turning radius. I felt so comfortable driving it. And it has sliding doors and 3rd-row seating! Cramped 3rd row seating, to be sure, but it's there when we need it, which will be rarely. Mostly it will be folded down for the cargo space. We will be able to have people in the car along with the carseats, or we will be able to buy furniture and bring it home ourselves. Neither of which are things we can do now.

I am excited. Zoom zoom!



Just waiting on the body shop to give us back the Ford so we can trade it in...

(btw, the answer to the question posed in the title of this entry is...A MINIVAN. HAHAHAHAHAHA.)

2 comments:

Mother Hoodwink said...

After hearing that it has 3rd row seating, I actually got excited about this car. It's nice. Is that the color you want?

Kerry said...

Yep, I love that color. They don't have any on the lot in that color right now but I'm hoping they get one in in the next couple of weeks. Otherwise I'll get the black.