Tuesday, February 26, 2008

*sigh*

So I went to the chiropractor today. There is nothing wrong with my alignment, nothing wrong with my tailbone, my ligaments are nice and loose...no apparent reason for the posterior pelvic pain, and no apparent reason why the baby keeps turning between posterior and transverse, and is NEVER anterior. (By transverse, I mean facing my side, not a transverse lie, which would be if he were completely sideways. He is head-down at least.) I did have one vertebra in my mid-back that was WAY out of whack; so I'm glad that I went, since now it feels much more possible to sit up straight, and I will most likely continue to go, because it is worth it to me to make sure that everything stays aligned, but...no relief from the pain. *sigh* Maybe I should go get a massage. I'm pretty sure it costs about the same.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

every time I read about your back/pelvic pain I get this image of a tiny girl trying to carry a giant bolder up a steep hill!

I told you last time about my pelvic brim muscle hilarity so trust me when I say I know how it feels. and I wasn't carrying a child (just looked like I was)

have you had a massage before that helped? if so do it! do anything that makes you feel better.

Mother Hoodwink said...

Aw, sorry it didn't relieve the pain. I agree, get the massage.