Saturday, May 17, 2008

Brandon loves his new "tahs"

If you've ever wondered what it would be like to have children with a professional guitar player, here are a couple of examples that will give you a pretty good idea.

Here's me sitting outside of a guitar store, feeding Jackson. This particular store is actually the first place we ever brought Brandon (other than the hospital for his follow-up weigh-in); I think he was maybe two weeks old. The banner in the window behind my head was a pretty cool coincidence.


And here's Brandon with the Little Martin that we bought for him to learn on in the future. Obviously he doesn't need any lessons in how to move like a rock star. I honestly don't know where he got this stuff from, because it's not exactly like Brian is doing windmills while he's practicing at home.
(There used to be a video here of Brandon playing his Little Martin and dancing. I took it down because I am a crazy mama bear.)

Yup, the family band is really shaping up.