- Dee (short for JD - he can't make a J sound so he just skips it...usually he calls the baby "Baby")
- I've heard him call Mikey "Gickey" a few times
- Gickeyouse (Mickey Mouse. He added the "ouse" to the end when he started calling Mikey "Gickey", I guess to differentiate between the two. I don't know why he doesn't say this one right, he can definitely say an M sound and he even says "mouse")
- Elmo (actually, all Sesame Street muppets are "eh-mos")
- Sally (from Cars)
- Coco (a friend from music class who we haven't seen in a while - he actually called her by her name before he ever said "Mommy")
"What's your name?"
"Your name is Brandon. Can you say Brandon?"
"See, look at the blocks. Tell me what letter this is."
"Bee. Ah. Ay. Eh. Dee. OH!!!! Eh."
Every time we have this conversation, I think of the episode of Friends where Phoebe is trying to teach Joey how to speak French. I don't get as frustrated as Phoebe does, of course, but I just can't help but laugh.