Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I bought some sparkling apple-pomegranate juice, in case of celebration

You know what irritates me? (What doesn't?) Around the time of day that they're usually calling the election, I will be giving my kids their baths and putting them to sleep. It literally takes at least 2 hours to get through the whole process on a normal day. Brian is in Hilo for the week, which makes the whole thing a complete crapshoot - will Jackson fall asleep and stay asleep long enough for me to give Brandon his bath? Or will I have to let him sit with me on the bathroom floor? (And by "sit with me" I mean that he will be pulling up on the edge of the tub and trying to climb in.) Either way, I certainly won't be watching CNN. Rats. Stupid time difference.

4 comments:

Mother Hoodwink said...

Well, there's always YouTube. Although if you already know the outcome, that would be stupid.

If you see it or not, I know when you do find out, you'll be putting celebrating. I just know. He's going to win.

Kerry said...

Fingers crossed. And toes, and arms, and legs, and eyes crossed, too. Maybe I'll even braid my hair so it can be crossed as well.

Mother Hoodwink said...

Der. I was going to say "putting that sparkling apple-pomegranate juice to good use" then just decided to say celebrating. Whatever.

I'll be crossing everything too. Although, I really don't think we need to. I've been addicted to this for the past couple of weeks since it changes daily. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/maps/obama_vs_mccain/

Even if McCain wins all the toss up states, he still won't have enough electoral votes to win. Where as right now, Obama already has enough to win.

So jealous that I'm in a firm red state. Obama went to the Hampton Roads area three times last month. My mom and sister saw him last week. I think I actually love him.

Kerry said...

THAT is very cool!!!