Tuesday, February 24, 2009

can't think of a clever title for this one

I feel like I've been sick forever. I literally have not been feeling 100%, or even 65%, on any single day in all of 2009. Understanding that I keep on getting sick because I subconsciously don't want to really get down to the business of getting ready to move, doesn't make me any less sick. So I haven't exercised in two months (yet I've still lost some weight, yay for that salmonella) and I'm way behind on sorting and inventorying our stuff. I haven't even been able to stick to my plan of going to the beach at least once a week for the rest of our time here. I've been working on cakes because I can do that in five-minute bursts, interspersed with copious resting - and it's also a lot more fun. But really, I have to get to it pretty soon - we're moving out in 60 days. YIKES. And yet, somehow, even knowing how much I have to get done, and how much easier it will be later if I just get started now, I still just can't bring myself to do it. All I want to do is take a nap on the couch.
Well anyway. I have to do my taxes now. Yip-freakin-eeee.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

oh kiddo! you're talking to the Queen of Inertia!

I can overwhelm myself to a point when I swear - I think I make my heart stop

Lists help me at times

right now I'm also suffering from the attention span of a fruit fly

I stop and start things every few moments - and I stare into space a lot

Want me to come help!? lololololol