Wednesday, March 18, 2009

maybe I'll bake a "F@#* OFF" cake for Apple

Apple, I love you. I really do. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more loyal Apple convert than I. But seriously? Getting just a wee bit tired of iPod and iTunes updates f*ing with my stuff. I plug in Brandon's iPod, you tell me that there's a new software version available for it, so I download, and now it's stuck in disk mode and I have to restore it? And lose all of the work we did putting stuff on it? It's not like we can just drag our entire library onto our 3-year-old's iPod. It took a long time to figure out which songs to put on it. So, uh, thanks, a**holes. If I wasn't getting an iPhone for free I probably wouldn't even bother.
ETA: And I'm also not forgetting the time 2 years ago when we had to replace both of our iPods because the iTunes 7 update killed them both. iTunes and iPod updates are mighty suspicious, yes sir, mighty suspicious.

No comments: