Sunday, April 26, 2009

on the move

Even though there is internet access at the hotel, I don't know how much time I'm going to have to blog, so I'm putting my twitter feed in the middle panel above the entries, because Twittering takes less time and I can do it from my cell phone. Until we get to Japan and my phone doesn't work anymore.

Moving really IS like having a baby. I've written about this before, but I just have to add: when the time comes, it doesn't matter whether you feel ready or not, when it's time, it's time. All you can do is step back and let it happen. (Assuming that the movers are the ones packing up the boxes, as is the case with military moves, THANK GOD.)

Well anyway, since I'm stuck in the hotel with the kids for the morning, I'm going to take advantage of the free internet to get caught up on my Shutterfly albums (haven't shared an album with the family in a month or so). Maybe I'll even get around to writing about the coral reef cake sometime soon.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I am clueless when it comes to tweeting

But I'll read what's here :)

Been thinking about you