Friday, May 15, 2009

What's in that can? Round 1


Japanese vending machines are an adventure when you can't read Japanese. Truly like a box of chocolates. I know what's in this can/bottle because I've tasted it; but BEFORE I tasted it, I had no idea. Can you tell what it is? Leave your guesses in the comments!

I think I'm going to make this a regular feature. If you can read Japanese, don't spoil the fun; although I wouldn't mind at all if you shot me an email to let me know what the heck this actually says.

Normal blogging to resume when we get normal Internet access; it might be a while.

Posted by ShoZu

3 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm going to guess mint chocolate milk! - Mom

k^squared said...

Apple Juice?

Mother Hoodwink said...

For some reason my initial thought was that it was chocolate milk. Maybe because the bottle is brownish. I can't figure out what those green things are. They look kind of like peanuts or kiwis maybe. So I guess I'm going with chocolate peanut butter and kiwi milk. Josh thought it was apple juice.

Also, you should totally make this a regular thing. So fun!