Friday, May 29, 2009

what's in that can? round three

Okay, so this one isn't a can, but I was so surprised when I dug into it that I knew I just had to include it here. I got it from the refrigerated section at 7-11 the last time I picked up a quick dinner there, and I just had a *feeling* about it, the kind of feeling that says "this probably isn't chocolate pudding; you should take a picture of it for your blog." I was right; it's definitely not chocolate pudding.

Any guesses? Okay...go!

Sent from my iPhone

4 comments:

Mother Hoodwink said...

Hmm, this is hard. The bottom looks like coffee but the top looks like chili or gravy. Maybe caramel? I have no idea. Ok, this one is really bugging me.

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Dianne said...

I can't tell if the stuff on the bottom is really pink and black, or if that's just the color of the container. I'll guess black cherries, white yogurt, and pecans or pecan butter on top. - Mom

k^squared said...

Keith says coffee pudding.

Is the whole cup clear? Which means the density levels are different? Or is that a paper sticker label?

I'm going with brownie and nuts with marshmellow. If not, then you should make that and sell it.