Thursday, June 18, 2009

the answer: round 4

Somebody finally got one! Congratulations Kerri! Yup, it's grape jello. Think drinkable yogurt, except it's drinkable jello. If I'm remembering right, it had little bits of solid jello in it too. (As usual, Brian was the one who drank it. He's much more adventurous than I am.)

Kerri, I was going to buy a prize for you at the 100 yen store today, but I forgot. :( I'll remember next time.

So, folks, that's what you get when you guess right: some kind of random inexpensive Japanese merchandise. Sent parcel post through the FPO system. If that isn't an incentive to participate, I don't know what is.

3 comments:

Kerpickle said...

Your husband is a brave man! I am totally amazed by all of these crazy drinks you are finding! I love it! No prize necessary though... Just keep blogging about these crazy things and I will be amused!

Dianne said...

Have any idea what the 10% stood for?

Kerry said...

10% juice, maybe?