Monday, June 1, 2009

so. that's 8 years.

So, today is my Blogoversary. I don't have anything special planned; for a while I had entertained the idea of revamping my design to commemorate the occasion, but let's face it, I haven't exactly had all the time in the world lately. I did change my tagline the other day, though.

You know how when you get to a certain age, birthdays don't really mean that much anymore? I'm starting to get to that point with blogging. I've been doing it for so long that the Blogoversary doesn't seem like such a big deal anymore. Maybe it's just that I have so much going on right now in the real world. But really, it's just such a part of my life that it's completely second nature to me; I hardly even notice that I'm doing it.

In other news, I would really like to post the answer to round 3 of "What's in that Can?" but I'm waiting to get more than one guess. (Thank you, Tara.) I KNOW people are visiting, but it seems I've got a bunch of lurkers. Even when I post content specifically designed to be interactive - nothing. Come on, people! What's the fun with no wacky guesses? Be creative! De-lurk!

1 comment:

Mother Hoodwink said...

Happy Blogoversary!

Please, you could dedicate your whole blog to "What's in the can?" and I will guess on every single one. Foreign food intrigues me.