Sunday, November 15, 2009

this kid is tired

Okay, so, no, I generally don't post pictures of my kids. But you can't see his face in these, and I honestly think it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.



I couldn't recline the seat because Brandon was sitting in the back of the stroller (it's a sit-n-stand, so when Brandon's sitting, they're back-to-back) and refused to stand instead, and I guess Jack was having trouble getting comfortable sitting up straight, because he assumed this position, in his sleep.

I repositioned him after I took these pictures, btw.

3 comments:

Mother Hoodwink said...

My brother had/has sleep apnea so when he was a kid, he could fall asleep anywhere and in pretty much any position. In fact he still can. My mom has an entire album starting since he could walk to present day, of him in funny sleeping positions.

Roaring Lion of Two Fisted Cool said...

Ha! This is hilarious. I envy my kids ability their ability to sleep sometimes. Not that I'm bad at it per se. Maybe I envy their flexibility more?

Dianne said...

I wish I could sleep and be pushed around
a few more years and I probably will

Happy Thanksgiving from NJ