Friday, January 21, 2011

buying up all of the Duncan Hines

I bought 12 boxes of cake mix today. Yes, I have become THAT GUY.
In my defense: I am legally required to buy my ingredients at the Commissary. Being a legally-approved home-based bakery business (have I mentioned that yet? ;), I am required to acquire my ingredients from "approved distribution channels". This, however, is purely because I live overseas. It's kind of the opposite of the way things work in the States - I'm like 99% sure that you're not allowed to buy things at Commissaries that you're going to resell. So I stand behind all of the things I said about the Crazy Flour-Buying Bandit back in Hawaii.
But I guess the moral of this story rambling collection of sentences is that I'm a legal business now! Finally.

7 comments:

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
Ebay Clone Script

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
Car Auctions

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. I update my knowledge after read your post.

Thanks for sharing!
E-Learning Software India

royal said...

Hi,
I am really admire the information which you shared here in your blog which is really good read to me.

Thanks
GPS Bike Tracker

royal said...

Nice Post!
I am really glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks for sharing information!
GPS Navigation Device

lin741852 said...

burberry bolsas
chanel bolsas
chloe bolsas
sac louis vuitton 2012
louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton soldes
sac louis vuitton
porte cles louis vuitton
boucle chanel
dior bolsas
sac dolce gabbana
sac guess 2012
sac gucci
tee shirts armani hommes
tee shirts burberry femmes
tee shirts chanel femmes
sac guess
dolce gabbana bolsas
burberry tasche
chanel tasche
fendi bolsas
Christian Louboutin Soldes
Christian Louboutin 2012
chaussures Christian Louboutin
gucci bolsas
guess bolsas
dior tasche
sac a main
lunettes de soleil
chaussures louis vuitton
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton

Joshua said...


Nice post. I am sure many people want to have an unforgottenable and unique experience in this important moment-wedding. So I think many detail information should be pay attention to it. Only exclusive bridal jewelry set can it give you this feeling. And the beautiful but affortable gemstone pendant and the cultured pearl earrings would make you wedding more lasting.