Tuesday, March 15, 2011

stick it out

Some of my friends are flying back to the States as the deployment that was almost over is extended indefinitely...it's a tempting thought, to get away from the aftershocks and the rolling blackouts and the gas rationing and the food shortages at the Commissary that happen for no other reason than that people think there's going to be a shortage, panic, and buy five carts full of food. (Self-fulfilling prophecies, dummies.)

But I won't be going back to the States. Because once I go to Narita and step onto a plane that's bound for American soil...I am never coming back. That is something I decided long before the quake, and it's a promise to myself that I have no intention of breaking.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Ty'sMommy said...

It takes a lot of courage to stay the course, of that I am sure. I know what you mean though. If ever I were to leave where I am right now, I'd never come back.
I hope that you are able to get back to a place where you can be happy again very, very soon.

Smart Business Man said...

Thanks A lot Admin

Samozain ,,,,

Last Finance News Blog
French Finance Articles Blog
Spanish Finance Articles Blog
Smart Health Blog
French Health Blog
Spanish Health Blog
Smart Business Articles Blog
French Business Articles Blog
Spanish Business Articles Blog

Smart Business Man said...

Thanks A lot Admin

Samozain ,,,,

Stocks News Blog,French Stocks Blog,Spanish Stocks Blog,American Products Review Blog,4 French Products Review Blog,Spanish Products Review Blog,

lin741852 said...

sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
tee-shirts louis vuitton
louis vuitton pas cher
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
tee shirts polo
polo bolsas
tee shirts
ceinture en cuir
jeans
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac fendi
sac guess
sandales Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin pas cher
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
chloe tasche
ed hardy bolsas
sac chloe
sac dior

Joshua said...

Thank you for the bloger that I do learn something from it. Wedding day is readlly a very important day in our life, so we should charish it and wear the most exclusive bridal jewelry set, having beautiful jewelry accessories to decorate the hair, also wearing nice pearl drop earrings and pearl bracelet.